Sponsored Links

Link

Thursday, May 14, 2009
I think I can't work. I guess many or probably most Hikikomori people also think so.

Most non-Hikikomori people may feel strange, because they think Hikikomori people can work but don't do.

If I confess I was grown up in a fatherless family, non-Hikikomori people may think Tomishige have no conscience, because he doesn't work in spite of his family's situation.

I feel there is a huge perception gap between I, a Hikikomori person, and others.

Why do they think differently? Maybe it's difficult for healthy non-Hikikomori people to understand the problem. Maybe people tend to think other people must be able to do what I'm able to do. Maybe I don't have the guts.

I feel it's a very tall order for me to go outside, look for a job and work. When I once wrote in another blog I explore possibilities of making a living from affiliate advertising, readers of my blog (non-Hikikomori people) commented it's very difficult. I also think so. But unlike readers of my blog (non-Hikikomori people), I think it's more difficult to go outside, look for a job and work.

Non-Hikikomori people may think Tomishige have no conscience, because he doesn't work in spite of his family's situation (fatherless family). But my aim in life has always been to work hard, married to a reliable spouse and support my family since childhood. I feel remorse. I worried about my family, but I can't take any action. I feel remorse.