Sponsored Links

Link

Saturday, July 10, 2010
Some facilities for Hikikomori and NEET people organize career experience programs.
I guess the purpose of the programs are to gain Hikikomori or NEET people's confidence to work and provide simple job training. It is said that many Hikikomori or NEET people lose confidence to work.

I also participate in the programs. The programs I join are not so hard to do, because they are for people who are prepare to work.

Even if these are not so hard, they are jobs. I sometimes help companies' works and receive my pay through the programs. It's a consolation for me, because I have a guilty conscience about not working. So, I work hard in career experience programs. I sometimes work without interruption when other members take breaks. Some staffs of the program suggest I should take breaks, because it's also important to rest. That may be true, but I hope they understand my feelings.

* * * * * * * * * *

However, even if I'm able to work as a member of career experience programs, that does not necessarily mean I'm also able to work in actual workplaces.

If there are workplaces that hire me, give me easy jobs and look after me in the same way as the career experience programs, I guess I'm able to work. But there must be no such workplaces.*

"What's the difference between the career experience programs and actual works?" One staffs of the program asked me. It's a problem how to bridge the gap between them.



* On rare occasions, I see people wanting such workshops for those who with some communication problems.